What goes into the caramels?
Our Recipe Includes:
- All natural ingredients and flavors
- No preservatives
- A pinch of happiness
- A dash of smiles
- Lots of other goodness (see nutritional information page)
- Bonus: they are Gluten-Free
How long do the caramels last? What is the shelf life?
- At room temperature, the caramels will last 3-4 weeks before the sugars start to crystallize.
- Refrigeration stops the clock on the shelf life and can extend the shelf life up to a year (maybe longer - we can't keep them around that long :) ).
- NOTE: if refrigerated, allow the caramels to warm to room temperature (hold in your hand for faster results) as they will be very firm.
Do you offer wholesale pricing for retail sales?
- We do.... message us and we can send our wholesale price list.
Do you offer mixed/sampler bags?
- We do... but this takes a little bit of extra work to label each of the caramel flavors on the individual pieces of candy, so they cost a little more.
Can you make specialty flavors?
- We love to experiment in the kitchen, but this can be tricky for may reasons. Let's talk about it and see if we can make something work.
When can I expect my order to be ready to be shipped?
- We work to have all orders ready for shipping or local delivery in 3-5 business days based on order size, and current inventory. Large orders may take a little longer.
Is bulk ordering available (10+ lbs)?
- Always happy to get you what you want.... let's talk about how much you would like and when you would like to receive your caramels... we can work something out :)